10. Husky Stadium – University of Washington
Selected for: Gorgeous waterfront property and unique architecture.
9. Folsom Field- University of Colorado at Boulder
Selected for: Breathtaking backdrop and the well known mascot Ralphie the Buffalo.
8. Beaver Stadium – Penn State
Mascot: Nittany Lion
Selected for: Some of the rowdiest fans in college football and the ‘White Out’
7. Rose Bowl- University of California, Los Angeles
Selected for: Mountain views and well kept stadium.
6. Kyle Field- Texas A&M University
Selected for: Intimidation factor of the stadium and the fans.
5. Ohio Stadium/The Shoe- Ohio State University
Selected for: Award winning band and zero waste initiatives.
4. Michigan Stadium- University of Michigan
Selected for: Largest Stadium in the United States- Second largest in the world.
3. Memorial Stadium- Clemson University
Selected for: The school spirit- Dubbed “Death Valley” for opposing teams.
2. Bryant-Denny Stadium– University of Alabama
Mascot: Big Al
Selected for: The Crimson Tide. Bottom line it’s just good college football.
1. Tiger Stadium- Louisiana State University
Selected for: The size of the stadium and the rowdiness of the fans. When Tiger Stadium is full its the fifth largest city in Louisiana. The stadium is well known in college football as having one of the best atmospheres for a college ball game which also makes it one of the toughest places for opposing teams to play. In 1988 the cheers from a touchdown pass actually registered on a seismic scale liken to a minor earthquake.